Sunday, 1 May 2011

SUK Design Portfolio feedback

Sukhanlee emailed me back some feedback. She apologised in a previous email I sent that she hadn't looked at it sooner due to the studio being really hetic.
In her feedback email she said 

'Hi Charlotte

Just looked at your portfolio and from my opinion
I find some of them you have done beautifully (eg. page4, 8  & 19) and some of them need more work (eg. page5, 7 & 9).
I can tell you have got the knowledge of using computer applications to generate your designs.
However it would be great to see a bit of mixture of other media as well 
to loose up the rigidness from the computerised images.

I hope the above comment help & I wish you good luck to your final year.
Explore as much as you can when you are studying!

Enjoy,
Suk
SUKHANLEE

I do totally agree with what she said. After looking back at my portfolio I could see the point she was making that my designs can be too computerised and I should definitely loosen up with my designs and a other types of media would really bring my work to another level. So I have very much taken on board what she has said and I really appreciate her comments because she does know what she is talking about and it was good to get an outside opinion as she has to  opened my eyes to thing that I was obviously blind to due to it being my own work. Overall a good balance of constructive feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment